Therapeutic yoga is defined as the application of yoga postures and practice to the treatment of health conditions and involves instruction in yogic practices and teachings to prevent reduce or alleviate structural, physiological, emotional and spiritual pain, suffering or limitations.
Therapeutic Yoga (for help in treatment of specific disease).
Meditation (relaxation and stress reduction).
Traditional Yoga (Asanas & Pranayam) (long sessionof around 45 minute, require more time , space and mats)
Shatkarmas (cleaning body toxins, additional equipment and space required).
benefits of Therapeutic yoga
- Increased flexibility.
- Increased muscle strength and tone.
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality.
- Maintaining a balanced metabolism.
- Weight reduction.
- Cardio and circulatory health.
- Improved athletic performance.
- Protection from injury.